TreeHydrant is a revolutionary water delivery and conservation system for commercial, residential and agricultural applications. The Original Inventor of past tree rings introduces a ring with innovative design and functions unlike any other in the market!
- No more hose-to-irrigate “only” option!
- No more clogable, evaporation & water splash waisting emitters!
- No more drip line or self-regulating drip emitters as it is not an effective or efficient
method in delivering “the perfect amount of water”. In fact, it poses threats to potentially
waste water and goes against an eco-friendly system to protect the enviornment.
- No More complex water feed tubing systems!
Features of TheTreeHydrant: New & Improved from older models
- TreeHydrant rings with convenient root-flooding ports.
- TreeHydrant rings with built-in flow adjusting valve; Why?
- Not all trees and shrubs require the same amount of water.
- “Set it and forget it” valve, adjusted once for the exact water demand of the ringed plant.
- Hoses and emitters are not adjustable to the needs of the ringed plant. Hence they lead to either over-watering or droughting.
- TreeHydrant rings are the only rings on the market offering an innovative add-on Fertilizer/ Pesticide Dispenser! (sold separately)
- TreeHydrant rings can be easily equipped with Lighting features (sold separately)
- TreeHydrant rings are available in three sizes: 27”, 23” and 18” diameters.
- These rings are made to latch together and be pierced 2”- 3” in the ground forming a water fountain around existing or newly planted trees or shrubs. And no more water runoff/erosion.
- TreeHydrant’s 27” ring, largest in the market, can hold up to 8 gallons of water for progressive
feed of the root system.